North Sea Experience
Especially for deepwater units we have used our North Sea experience to provide a system where you are able to carry out training and testing without putting the boat on the water, should the environmental conditions prohibit this. Together with a newly developed maintenance frame where all equipment is easily accessible this all minimizes operational efforts on lifeboats and rescue boats – so you can spend time on value creation instead.
Our state-of-the-art specification can be seen below. Note certain items are optional.
- Available as ship or rig davits
- Available in different capacities and with different types of lifeboats
- Maintenance frame for easy access to equipment
- Double winch brake
- Active cooling of winch brake
- Unique Wire Launch System for emergency lowering
- Soft start & soft stop of davit and winch
- Boat-In-A-Box™ design for environmental protection of lifeboat and auxiliaries
- Nadiro Drop-In-Ball™ hook system
- Lowering height up to 35 meters (ship davit) or 85 meters (rig davit)