Customised turnkey solutions for ships and ports
Many fossil-fuelled ships can be retrofitted to run wholly or partially on electricity, including the use of shore power in ports. SH Group offers customised turnkey solutions that take the hassle out of marine electrification:
• eSHip concept™: We handle retrofit electrification projects for your vessels, taking responsibility for all aspects of identification, design, installation, and deployment.
• SHore Power™: We deliver flexible, containerised onshore power supply (OPS) solutions, ready for deployment and re-deployment as needed.
Planning and executing a marine electrification project can be a challenge for shipowners, operators, or port authorities. With SH Group, the environmental and operational benefits are within easy reach.
One call does it all
We have the experience, capacity, and knowledge to handle all aspects of your project, from project management through design and engineering to steel, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical works. We partner with carefully selected third-party vendors that complement our in-house service offering and expand our capacity when needed.
With SH Group, you get a complete marine electrification supply chain from one source. One call does it all.
Benefits of marine electrification
• Reduced emissions and noise at sea and in port
- compliance with environmental targets and emissions regulations
- ability to bid for tenders that require emission reductions and control
- operation in Emission Control Areas
• Optimised diesel/HFO engine operation through peak shaving
- reduced fuel consumption and emissions
- longer maintenance intervals and service lifetime
- reduced risk of breakdowns