All hydraulic service engineers are professionally trained and carry all required certificates to work on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Service of hydraulic power packs and systems
- Component overhaul of pumps, motors, valves,
- cylinders etc. or fabrication of new
- Wellhead panel services
- Pressure testing / flushing of hydraulic systems
- Pipe installations up to Ø115 x 15 mm on-site
- Hose management
- Hose replacement and implementation of tag system on-site
- Upgrade of existing equipment
- Hydraulic power packs
- Components / spare parts
- Design of HPU and systems
SH Group keeps a large stock of Parker and Danfoss pumps and valves. Also hoses, fittings and connectors are kept in stock and are available with a short lead time.
Crane service with CRALOG©
SH Group’s hydraulic engineers have completed the CRALOG© training program. We are trained and
qualified to inspect, maintain and repair all types of lifeboats, MOB boats, davits and cranes.
- Marine & offshore cranes, B1 certified
- Mandatory 1 and 5 years survey
- Load test
- Overhaul of cylinders & gears
- 24/7 service
We fulfil requirements stated in IMO MSC.1/Circ 1206, regardless off flag.
Hydraulic pipe installations
We offer hydraulic pipe installations in the highest quality to ensure maximum uptime and optimal performance of your hydraulic system.
We plan, design and install systems from small to
major projects for various types of equipment all over the world. We can meet all required standards and take care of 3rd party classification.
Stainless and carbon steel seamless pipes
< Ø42 mm Walform or EO2 form is preferred
> Ø42 mm 37° flare or retain ring flange systems
Pipe prefabrication services
Prefabrication provides the basis for a fast, easy and reliable installation of even the most complex piping systems.
Bending from Ø6 mm to Ø115 x 15 in
workshop or on-site
Pressure testing and flushing
3D draft to prefabrication
We pressure tests and perform flushing in accordance with SH Group procedures or customer requirements.
Electrical flush units
Diesel-powered flush units
Mobile particle counter
Mobile flushing unit
- Worldwide stationing
- Maintenance / conversion / adaption
- Check of yard performance
- Maker commissioning
- SH Group
- Sepro Technology
- Nor Crane
- Equipment protection and preservation
- Qualified teams of any size to any assignment