Hydraulic service and engineering
Service of hydraulic power packs and systems
- Installation and fabrication of hydraulic equipment, valves, piping, hoses etc.
- Pressure testing and flushing of hydraulic systems.
- (Electrical and diesel-powered flush unit. Mobile particle counter and mobile flushing unit.)
- Troubleshooting and repairs of hydraulic systems.
- Pipe installations up to 115 x 15 mm on-site.
- Bending and pipe modification.
- Hose management – fabrication, pressure testing and replacement.
- Service of hydraulic power packs and systems, components overhaul of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders etc.
- Upgrade of existing hydraulic equipment and systems.
- Hydraulic supplier of hydraulic power packs, components, spare parts, HPU etc.
- Certified hydraulic engineers and fitters perform all hydraulic work.
SH Group has two well-equipped mobile 20 feet hose fabrication containers for production and service on-site.
The sizeable in-house stock of pumps, valves, hoses, fittings, and connectors with a short delivery time.
At SH Group are specialized in costumes designed steel construction. We take pride in creating the best solution for our customers. There we guarantee our steel constructions are not a piece of metal from an assembly line.
Our highly skilled engineers can design and fabricate minor and major steel constructions. Nothing is too small or too big – our engineers have created specialized spare parts down to a size of a penny and specialized designed steel containers, marine and offshore cranes, including hanging cranes, steel bars and steel supports etc.
SH Group delivers welds in aluminum, black steel, carbon steel, stainless steel 304 + 316, duplex steel and CuNiFe, including WPQR (In-house certified IVS). We deliver NDT testing services on components and all types of materials (also on-site).
Pipe manufacturing and mounting
- Bending from Ø6 mm to Ø115 x 15 in workshop and on-site.
- Pipe-end forming.
- Flaring / Grooving / Walforming.
- Pressure testing and flushing.
- 3D draft to prefabrication.
- Design and installation of new pipe systems.
- Renovation, modification of existing pipes systems.
- Delivery and installation of carbon, chromized, acid proof or stainless-steel hydraulic piping.
SH Group plan, design and install systems from minor to major projects for various types of equipment all over the world. We can meet all required standards and take care of 3rd party classification.
Stainless and carbon steel seamless pipes
< Ø42 mm Walform or EO2 form is preferred.
> Ø42 mm 37° flare or retain ring flange systems.